Sunday 10 December 2017

BELIEVE IN BELIEVING (Poem)

By Tracy Trace

(What I've learnt from life so far...)

I believe in limitless beliefs that broaden our awareness
I believe a wide open mind can fill that sense of bareness
I believe the Universe holds the answers sought by man
I believe in gazing at the stars, talking to them as often as I can
I believe in sunrises and sunsets and their beams of golden display
I believe in the Moon in all her beauty whichever way she lay
I believe in storms, cheerful rainbows and clouds in all their forms
I believe in trees and the flowers' perfection beyond the norms
I believe in animals' wellbeing and their freedom too
I believe in peace and understanding, surely something to pursue
I believe in consciousness, evolution and awakening of the soul
I believe in walking your path, the predestined journey to your goal
I believe in soul searching, questioning and times of solitude
I believe in change, detours and from society to be unglued
I believe in karma, fate and destiny as rules
I believe in choices and decisions that are vital life tools
I believe that pain and suffering and "rock bottom" should be felt
I believe in tears and their healing for the heart that life has dealt
I believe in big life lessons in order for us to grow
I believe in new beginnings and to rise with wings from down below
I believe in a life that's for living and to push it to the limit
I believe in good company, soul connections and living in the minute
I believe in family and friends and the special bonds we share
I believe in happiness and humour and people who care
I believe in soulmates, the chosen one, created just for you
I believe in following your heart for it knows which path is true.

1 comment:

READ THIS LETTER OFTEN

A letter to my children To the 3 beautiful souls I helped bring into this world… Liam, Mila and Keller, all three of you, so beau...